Saturday, September 24, 2022

DAY 8 OF STAYCATION

Today was a lovely day. The sun was shining and it was about 80° outside. Lucky and I took a walk and spoke to a neighbor. I brought that neighbor some of my homemade cheese to try with a warning that if you didn't like it it was okay to dump it in the trash. I would not take offense.

Then I started working on my vision board. This is the project I wanted to do for a long time and I'm finally getting around to working on it. I had a stack of magazines as high as my knee and I went through all of them to cut out pictures, sayings, etc. to put on the vision board. There were a few things I had a hard time finding that I wanted to put on the vision board. One was a picture of an airplane. Another was a picture of a camera. I find it interesting that magazines really don't have pictures of airplanes or cameras but I remembered I had this old catalog of expeditions that I looked at a long time ago and that has pictures of an airplane and a camera and some wonderful things for travel that I can cut out and use. 

Then I decided to set up the old outdoor furniture. It is going to be nice probably for the next week or so and instead of having just two chairs, I decided that it'd be smart to set up the table and chairs and my little coffee table. That way I can sit outside and enjoy myself. 

I've also decided I'm definitely going to take at least the next month of Fridays off to continue relaxing since I couldn't take a full 2 weeks for my staycation. A few three and four day weekends will be good. Then I can work a 5 day week and then I have another 3-day weekend because it is a holiday weekend. 

I ordered Thai food for dinner. Tofu with peanut sauce. So yummy! 

Now I am watching Jurassic Park World Domination. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You know I watched the Jurassic Park movie and I have not seen another. That darn T-Rex freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!