Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HIDDEN BIGOTRY

Have you ever met one of those people who think they are really self aware but really aren't? I spent some time with one today. This person, we will call her G, kept telling me how she to along with all kinds of people and worked with all types of people. Then G would say the most bigoted comments. I heard: that Asian speaking person really does understanding English, he is just acting that he does not understand me so he doesn't have to do the work. How ignorant is that? Could it be that the Asian person doesn't understand what you are saying or the context in which you are saying it? Or how fast you are speaking (I am famous for this). I speak horribly fast.

I want to shake them and tell them how unaware they about their our own intolerance.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!