Sunday, April 28, 2013

ANIMAL RESCUE EXAM #2

Today I spent almost the whole day studying for the second animal rescue exam. It had an interactive study guide with sample exam questions and then the exam. Most of the questions I knew the answer to but some I had to look up. Then the final question. I had no idea the answer to the final question. I didn't even understand where they got the question from. I searched the whole study guide and could not find the subject matter anywhere. Finally, I took a wild guess. It was a four answer multiple guess question. I knew that two of the four answers where incorrect so it was a 50/50 guess. I need to get 75% correct in order to pass. I figure I have a good shot.

I have one more test. The test today was harder than the one I took last week. I sure hope the next test is not harder than this one.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!