Friday, April 26, 2013

BACK PAIN DECREASES

I woke up this morning and my back felt much better. I was very surprised. After the pain I was in yesterday I couldn't believe I wasn't in horrible pain again today. I took it slow taking a shower and getting my shoes on, then I went off to a clients. I was only going to work for a couple of hours but I was feeling good so I worked a few more. All without medication.

Then when I got home I decided to make some dinner and the pain set in. I took a muscle relaxer and of course a few hours later I fell asleep while watching TV. Now I am writing this post and thinking of taking a pain killer and going to sleep. Last night I took one and had a hard time sleeping until about 3:00 am. I kept waking up. I hope tonight I will sleep all night.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back felt better, Adrienne. Maybe another day or two of light work, lots of rest and serious relaxation will bring full healing. Wishing you the best and a minimum of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wren. I am feeling better but I am sure it has to do with the medication!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!