Saturday, April 27, 2013

ANIMAL RESCUE TRAINING DAY 3

At today's training we went from station to station learning the different tasks at the different stations. We need to learn the different stations because in two weeks we will be setting up a rescue station and manning it. They are going to assign each of us our task for the drill so I don't know what I will be doing.

They also took our photos for our ID cards.

My back was feeling fine until I got home. Then I needed to take a muscle relaxer and lay down for a while.

I still have two tests to go tomorrow I will do the next one.

Tonight was supposed to be movie night but everyone had something else to do or was out of town or sick. So Brenda and I watched Flight.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!