Monday, April 22, 2013

RACK OF RIBS

This morning I woke up and I had a horrible pain in my lower left back. I waited a few hours to see if it would go away but it didn't. So I called the doc. My doc is on vacation and the doc that was subbing for him told me to come by at 2:45. Boy, 2:45 didn't come fast enough!

At the appointment the doc probed and pushed and decided that I have a bruised rib. How did I get a bruised rib? I have no idea. She had me go down and get a urinary test too just to be sure it was not my kidneys.

She also didn't order x-rays to see if my rib was broken because I have had enough x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.

So I sit here in pain. I can take Tylenol if I want but that is about it.

Now, if someone could tell me how I bruised my rib, you win the prize! Can the water coming out of a hot tub jet bruise a rib? If so, that could be the winner! Other than that, I can't figure it out. On Sunday I went food shopping then spent the whole day studying and taking a test for the animal rescue course, took a hot tub, then watched TV. Nothing physical.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Another one of those odd unexplainable moments.I am not going to win first prize as I have no idea. I hope the pain eases soon.
    Your animal course sounds really good and interesting - hope you pass the tests.
    Hugs to you all
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!