Thursday, April 11, 2013

CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP MY EYES OPEN

Not sure what is up today. Maybe it is the Doxycycline or maybe not but I am feeling very tired and fatigued today. I feel like if I slowed down for a minute I would just fall asleep. I am not sure why. I am supposed to finish invoicing clients tonight but I just can't do it. I am not even sure I will be able to stay awake to watch a show at 10 pm!

I wanted to take a long walk with the dog today. I have been taking really long walks since the weather has been nice. I just could not get it together to do it. I took both dogs for a short walk and then came home and cooked dinner.

I guess I better get some sleep tonight. I have to take my car in for service in the morning. My front light is out and it makes a weird sound when it idles.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!