Sunday, April 14, 2013

COOKING DINNER

I decided to cook a different thing for dinner today. Something that would last a few days so I would not have to cook again this week.

First I made a cauliflower casserole. I think if I made it again I would use little or no nutmeg. I feel there was too much nutmeg in the batch I made. I just love cauliflower and it seems to be in season.



Then I made a Quinoa Tofu Stir Fry. It is pretty tasty. Better than I thought it would be. It has quinoa, carrots, celery, zucchini, black olives, parsley, cashews, tofu, and a bunch of spices. Doesn't sound like it would taste that great but it does. It was easy to cook too. Now I will have dinner for at least two days!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Both dishes sound --and look-- scrumptious, Adrienne. It's always nice to be able to reheat a tasty dish now and then rather than cook, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!