Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NECK AND STAPH

I went to the doctor's today. First we talked about my lovely rash. It looks better today but it didn't look as good yesterday. It has moved onto my back which is nice. It itches on my back but not on my front, if that makes sense. The new diagnosis is Staphylococcal Folliculitis. This occurs when hair follicles become infected with Staphylococcus aureus (staph) bacteria. Suffice it to say, the topical medicine didn't work and now I am on oral antibiotics. My fav...

Then we spoke about my neck. He says my neck issues are probably degenerative. Common issue in people. Could be degenerative or not. I start physical therapy on Tuesday. I am to try this and see if it works. If it doesn't in a few weeks, I go back and they run more tests. Let's hope this works!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!