Sunday, April 21, 2013

SORE HIPS

Last night my hips got really sore from all that standing around at the drill yesterday. I have come to realize that standing is way more difficult for me than walking. Walking hurts after a while but I get significantly more sore from standing for long periods of time. Like when we went to Disney, I had a hard time standing on the lines waiting for the rides. I think it is the pressure of bones on bones when standing around.

This morning I didn't feel much better than yesterday. After running some errands and taking my first online test for my animal rescue class, I went in the hot tub. I felt much better after soaking for a while. I brought a magazine with me so I would stay in for a while and really soak my aching bones. I have to say I am feeling much better.

I am sure tomorrow, I will feel much better than today!

The test for the animal rescue course was much more difficult than anticipated. It also took much more time than I thought it would. I have two more tests so I better get cracking!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!