Wednesday, April 17, 2019

WRIST UPDATE

Yesterday I went to Occupational Therapy for my wrist.  It has been feeling SO much better.  I rarely feel pain in my wrist anymore.  I still feel pain in my forearm where the tendon tore. 

During this trip the therapist held the ultrasound machine on my hemate bone for too long and now my wrist hurts.  The therapist says when the ultrasound makes the bone hurt, that means the bone is not healed and the bone is vibrating from the waves going through the bone.  I guess the ultrasound was left on for too long because it is hurting for too long.  I should have taken the Rock Tape to brace it.

I only have one appointment left.  He thinks I may have to go see the doctor again if it still hurts in a week.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!