Thursday, April 4, 2019

FLYING TO FLORIDA

I woke up early to finish packing for my trip to Florida.  I went downstairs to eat the vegan pastries my friend bought for me and when I opened the package, there were ants.  Tons of ants.  Everywhere.  We spent the next 20 minutes cleaning up ants.  They were attracted to the sweetness of the pastries.

Then we had to rush to the airport so I could catch my plan to Florida.  First I flew to Charlotte then on to Florida. I got here in time to meet my dad and stepmom for dinner.  After dinner I got in the car and drove to my hotel.  I got about 20 minutes from my dad's house and realized I forgot my cooler in the refrigerator.  They are going to send it to me.

I checked into my hotel and got a phone call from my social worker.  She said my potential foster placement was told about the placement with me and he seems okay about it.  Things are not set yet so I am not telling anyone yet.  Tomorrow there is a court date and who knows what will happen at that.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!