Saturday, April 6, 2019

BAT MITZVAH


Today is the Bat Mitzvah.


I hung around in the morning and decided to go for a short walk.  Then my friend S came to stay the night.  We went for lunch and talked.  She brought me a birthday balloon and flowers and a cute plant.

We talked so much I was almost late for the festivities.  The Bat Mitzvah was wonderful.  She was great.  The party was right after.  It was so beautiful.  There was music and dancing.  Maybe I am getting old but the music was louder than last year and it made it impossible to talk unless you were right next to someone and were yelling in their ear.  I was loosing my voice when I left.  My shoulder was hurting and I was not feeling that well.  I think it was the lunch I ate.  Maybe it was all the thoughts on my mind.  I don't know.  I left before dessert.

I came back to the hotel and talked to S for a bit before going to sleep.

People were congratulating me all day about the foster placement.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!