Thursday, April 18, 2019

CARDIOLOGIST AND PHYSICAL THERAPY UPDATE

Yesterday I went to see my cardiologist for my 6 month check up.  She checked my blood pressure, EKG, heart rate, etc.  I am healthy.  No problems.  So healthy I don't have to go back for 9 months.  I get my atrial tachycardia but I am fine.  I don't take medication.  I have had it my whole life.  It has only been since I passed out that it became a problem.  That was two years ago and I have not passed out before then and since then.

Today I went to see the physical therapist for my shoulder.  He says it is better than last week.  That is good since last week they said I was basically back to square one after my vacation.  He is asking the doctor for some more therapy appointments.

Both therapists suggest that I contact the doctor and talk to him since I am not healing very quickly.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!