Wednesday, April 24, 2019

UPDATE ON OT AND PT AND PEST PROBLEM

Tomorrow I go to see my orthopedic surgeon to get a check up for my shoulder and wrist.  My PT and OT feel that I am not healing very quickly so they want me to see the doctor.

Okay I have not been doing the exercises as much as I should be, I'll admit maybe not very much but I have tried considering what I have been going through. 

My wrist is better but it still hurts when I turn or hold it a certain way.  If you hold your left hand flat and and take your pointer finger and point to the right.  That hurts in the left side of my wrist.  When the OT did an ultrasound the vibrations made the bones hurt for days.  The OT said it was because the bones are not healed and they were vibrating. 

My shoulder was doing much better than I went on vacation and it got worse.  It is doing much better but it still hurts more than it should considering my injury was three months ago.

We will see what the doctor has to say tomorrow.

Today the pest guy came to check out the ant and rodent problem. 
  1. Ant problem.  There is an ant problem in the backyard and on the deck.  He could not find the source but he sprayed the area.  Hopefully that solves it and they don't come back with an vengenence.
  2. Rodent problem.  This problem has been going on for a while.  He came out again because the place he looked and filled last time had more insulation kicked out of the small hole and on the floor.  So obviously there is some rodent living in the wall.  He finally located the hole outside and it is bigger than we thought.  He still thinks it is a smaller rat or a mouse because the hole was super small.  Once he started pulling on the hole, the wall started falling apart where the rodent had chewed.  He filled it and then put a metal plate covering it.  Hopefully this solves the problem for now.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!