Tuesday, April 16, 2019

CONTINUED TRANSPORATION ISSUES

The transportation issues continue.  Today the driver showed up to take my kid to school but about two hours later I got a text saying the afternoon driver cancelled.  This was now the second day there were transportation issues.  I feel we were not getting off on a good footing.

This time I decided I was not dealing with it.  I called someone in charge and had them deal with it.  Now instead of a different driver each trip, there will be the same driver each way.  This will bring some continuity.  I am sure it costs more but for my peace of mind, it is worth it.

Right before I began to become a nervous wreck, they texted that a driver was located.  He got home safe and sound.

I had a very difficult client situation that needed extra attention and I could not give him extra attention.  I gave him some low level math work to do for 1/2 hour.  He did it and then he got to watch TV until dinner.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!