Friday, April 12, 2019

MOVE IN DAY

Well, what a day.  It is 8:51pm and I am exhausted.

I had to take Happi to get her shots first thing this morning.  Since the car accident, Happi has not wanted to get in the car and go anywhere.  I can't blame her.  It was really traumatic.  Not only did she get in a car accident but then she was dragged to the vet's to have surgery. 

After that, I stopped at the post office to pick up some packages.  Unfortunately Happi's new medicine was not there.  I had to call and see where the medicine was delivered to.

I took Happi home and dealt with a clients drama before I could go to pick up my foster kid.  I was on the phone and texting right up to the moment I went in to get the kid.

I stopped off at the post office again and they found Happi's medicine.  I am excited to try it tonight.

I helped pack the car. It was filled to the brim and there is more to come next week.  I don't know where it will all go in my 1920's house. 

We got home and unpacked the crucial stuff and made the bed.  We made a quick trip to the library to pick up some DVDs and books and sign him up for his own library card.

We came home to meet with the dog sitter so I can pay her and give her some stuff she left here.  She got to meet the kid and was so happy to see Happi.

Then we took off to eat some food.  We were going to the same burger place we first ate at but they were only accepting cash and I didn't have enough cash.  We ate at another place and that place forgot my food.  I was given it as takeout for free.  I am still a bit hungry.

Then we came home and played one of his new games.  Some of my friends sent him games as a welcome gift. 

It is almost time for bed.  He is having a little bit of a tough time with the transition.  I am sure it will get better.  It was a sad day for him. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!