Thursday, April 25, 2019

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY AND ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON

I went to my final occupational therapy appointment for my wrist today.  We decided that my wrist is not healed the way it should be for it being three months from the accident.  He was happy that I had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon later that day.  I may be going back but I have to wait and see.

I saw the orthopedic surgeon today.  He lifted my arm like a bird and it hurt, a lot.  He poked my wrist and it hurt a lot.  He apologized for my arm and wrist still hurting after three months.  He decided to send me, finally, for an MRI on my shoulder and to a wrist expert to look at my wrist. 

I will have the MRI next week and all my physical therapy appointments until after the MRI have been cancelled.  Yay!  I will have extra time for almost two weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!