Thursday, April 11, 2019

TOMORROW IS MOVING DAY

Today I spent time getting ready for moving day.  Tomorrow is the day my foster son moves into my home.  This week has been full of communication about transportation to and from school, moving day, and me dealing with issues prior to him moving in.  Tomorrow is here already.

Today I went to physical therapy and received the bad news I expected to hear.  I injured my shoulder so bad during my trip that I am basically back to my first PT appointment.  My range of motion has decreased to the point of my first PT appointment.  I can feel the pain again and I am mad that this happened but the delay with the flights really put a strain on my shoulder. 

I will not be moving anything during moving day tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!