Tuesday, April 9, 2019

FINALLY HOME

At 4 am the alarm went off.  I was still in most of my clothes from the day before.  I took a shower and put my clothes back on.  The hotel gave me toothpaste but no toothbrush.  I had a granola bar and some water and off I went to the airport on the newly fixed shuttle.

My flight was without incident.  I got the West Coast and went on a treasure hunt to find my luggage.  I obviously arrived the day before and it was safely locked up.  I got my stuff and headed home.

My dog sitter was so nice to stay another day to help me out.

I had to call a client to cancel my Tuesday morning meeting and my Tuesday afternoon doctor's appointment (so I could get some work done).  My day was all messed up and I am half asleep, drinking caffeine which I never do.

I got home, sat down and feel asleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!