Tuesday, April 2, 2019

WAKING UP EARLY TO FLY TO KENTUCKY

I had to be at the airport at 4 am.  I was up at 2:45am.  I was barely asleep for a few hours when the alarm went off.  I got my stuff together and let the dogs out and in a taxi I went to the airport.  I had a flight to Dallas (where I saw the Cowboys stadium from the air) and then on to Lexington KY).  Neither flight was interesting or spectacular.

When I got to Lexington my friend picked me up with her two kids.  She has a 2 year old and a 7 week old.  Unfortunately the 7 week old has a sinus infection and is miserable.  She is crying and screaming.  Poor baby.

I am getting along with the 2 year old pretty well.  We went to a park to play and then to dinner.

During this vacation I will be hearing about if I will be getting a foster kid.  I am on pins and needles.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!