Wednesday, April 10, 2019

STILL RECOVERING

Today was brutal.  I had to be at the vet's office at 7am to take Lucky for her shots and check up.  A few weeks ago she didn't want to eat and vomited a bit.  I was mildly concerned.  I thought maybe her teeth were bothering her.  The vet checked her teeth, did a blood and urine panel and checked her over.  She did not like when he touched her butt.  She growled something fierce! 

He was so funny he called her "The forgotten child" since Happi is at the vet's office so much and they never see Lucky. 

He said she looked good.  Her teeth were not bad, which was the first time I have ever heard those words out of a vet's mouth in all the years I have had her.  He said we should do a dental on her but it will most likely be the lowest cost dental.  That would be amazing!  In all the years I have had her, I have never taken her in for a dental and not had her come back with at least 5 teeth removed.  Once she had 9 removed. 

Anyway, I was running all over the place today.  Tomorrow will be more of the same.

Yesterday my Achilles tendon was killing me and I could barely walk.  It was better today but I am not really walking on it.  I think it is Achilles tendonitis.  With rest it felt better today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!