Wednesday, August 31, 2022

HEARD FROM LUCKYS VET

This morning I got a call from Lucky's vet. She said all the labs but one came back great. One lab that they expected came back high. It was protein in her urine. There are two tests and this was the lesser one. Since she takes steroids she shows high on the lesser test. 

The X-rays have not come back yet. But we decided that doing an ultrasound on her tummy is probably a good idea. It would be checking for two things: her kidneys and her stomach. We also discussed changing her food. She is on special food because of her tummy issues but I was sent two cases of the wrong brand of the special food about 6 months ago. The vet thought I should try feeding her that food and see if she eats it. 

Well, she ate the food alright and asked for more. This is the first time she ate that much in days. 

I gave her the painkiller tonight and she is out! 

I got a phone call this afternoon and I have a date for the installation of the fence! Can you believe it!?!? It is being installed on this Friday. It is going to be a crazy couple of days. Tomorrow dog ultrasound, Friday fence, Saturday COVID test, Tuesday endoscopy. 

I need to get some sleep and get ready to make my COVID appointment. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you will need a director of calendars and events. You may need to contract with Sheryl. As a professional administrative assistant (retired) she can keep track of multiple schedules, and maintain total control.

    Well, I mean she is retired, and she says no one will ever employ her again ever. So if you are interested you can ask her. I am not going to ask, even being married 45 years she scares me, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. I have so many balls in the air I feel like a clown! LOL

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!