Tuesday, August 9, 2022

NO JURY DUTY AGAIN 🤞

Lucky again. Still no jury duty tomorrow. I don't want to jinx it by getting too happy. 

I called the head guy about the fence today. I feel like things are just a bit chaotic. He said he would call the company and sort it for me. I still don't have an install date. Yesterday at the crack of dawn my doorbell rang and it was the utilities man. He came to mark the ground where the fence will be dug for underground utilities. I was surprised because no one warned me this would be happening. I took the guys ID and called the fencing company rep to verify that he was who he said he was before I let him in. He couldn't do the marking because the fencing company had not marked where the fence was going to be put. Wasted trip. 

Not much happened today. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow in Indiana they never knock or ask they just mark. Usually tye mark the whole property and the one next door, and hte one next to that. I once wanted to plant a day lilly next to my house and it took 63 flags.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!