Monday, August 8, 2022

VEGAN EGG SCRAMBLE

 I do not have jury duty tomorrow. Fingers crossed I don't have it on Wednesday too. 

I am very stiff today. I tried to relax all day but I had to work. 

I made a new thing for dinner: Vegan Egg Scramble made from a new product made from tofu. I added green beans, leftover zucchini and squash from the other night and corn off the cob. It was really good. I was so surprised. I always hated eggs so this was a nice surprise. I tried it because my neighbor gave it to me. 


That is basically my whole day. I am working on feeling better but it seems to be going the other way. I think my stress is not helping.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Eggs? Vegetables? Whats not to Love? Of course i want some.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!