Wednesday, August 3, 2022

EXHAUSTING DAY WITH NOT MUCH TO SHOW FOR IT

This was an exhausting day even though I can't really remember what I did. I washed dishes, talked to my cousin on the phone and worked. I made a doctor's appointment with an ENT (ear/nose/throat) doctor for the week after jury duty. 

I signed the agreement for the fence. The agreement had a page asking for payment but I know from the construction on my house they are only legally allowed to ask for 10% in advance. I pointed that out and the response back was that I can pay it all at completion. I wonder how many people pay upfront because they don't know any better. 

I got the notification that my new chair is arriving tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it. Excuse me for being sceptical after my last experience. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh bad news. They are delivering the chair to my house on Monday. There was a little mix up I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!