Thursday, August 18, 2022

VEGAN CHOCOLATE GANACHE PUDDING

 I took the ganache that was leftover from the cake the other day and added more coconut milk. I put it in ramekins and put it in the fridge. I added a few jimmies and now I wait until it cools. It is a decadent dessert. 

I waited all day for the call from the fence people. No call. I spoke to the main guy and he said he spoke to the owner. The materials have already shown up in Southern CA so this company better get it's act together. The main guy said he was on the phone with Plan B when the owner of the fencing company called to say it was moving forward. At this point it is important to say, I have not put out any money on this deal. So I don't feel like I am scammed. I can walk away if I need to. I have even been told that the main guy is coming to make sure it all goes to plan. He was going to come my way anyway and now he is making sure he comes the same day just to make sure this project happens. It turns out he used to be a project manager so he will check it all out for me. I think I will sweeten the deal with an offer of baked goods. Good idea?? 

Tomorrow is my appointment with the ENT doctor. I am a bit nervous. I had to fill out paperwork on the website and it had information about all sorts of conditions. The more I read the more nervous I got. Tomorrow is not coming fast enough for me.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!