Friday, August 12, 2022

CHAIR SAGA PART DEUX #4 THE FINALE

 I had court this morning for my ex-foster kid. It went well. It is now a hybrid. I was on zoom and he was in person. 

My handyman came and did some work. First he put together my replacement chair. It works great! It became clear that the other chair was not put together correctly. The back was not put on correctly. He took the old chair apart to move it downstairs. When he put it back together I thought for one minute it would not make that noise but alas, it still made the noise. That's okay. I am using the chair downstairs as a secondary chair.  He also moved my big green chair into the garage. I need to donate it but I am exhausted by all this moving right now. It will sit for a while. I put all my back up TP and paper towel on it. 

I made a vegan yellow squash casserole for dinner. It came out better than I expected. It has yellow squash, diced tomatoes, coconut milk, Italian bread crumbs and vegan cheese. 


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well, Hmm, I am a go for it guy, so I will give the casserole a good whirl. I am adventurous by nature.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!