Monday, August 22, 2022

VEGAN CHOCOLATE PRETZEL NUT SNACK

 I woke up early today to attend my second physical therapy appointment. I spoke to the therapist about my last appointment. She did not get the email I sent (it must have gone into spam) so I brought a print out. She read it and we discussed. She felt badly that I was so uncomfortable last time. She also went over physical therapy exercises that I can do with my RA. These exercises are not on the floor. 

I decided to try a snack I saw on TikTok. I took pretzels, chocolate chips, almonds, cashews, coconut flakes and pecans. I added some other stuff and laid it on a tray in the fridge. Now I have a chocolatey, nutty and crunchy snack! 

I took care of some small tasks. I found out that the problem with my massage chair was not the chair at all. It was the remote control. I found that out when I took the remote control from the working chair and tried it on the chair that made noise. It worked perfectly. I called the company today and asked how I could get or buy a new remote. Why not? 

I also organized my upcoming endoscopy. I called the special taxi service that they have. The cost for a one way trip is $50! A regular taxi ride to that location is about $12 tops. I contacted my neighbor and she is willing to pick me up again. I have offered baked goods or payment. 

That was basically my day. Tying up loose ends. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate, pretzels, nuts? Send me three boxes. I promise a good review on Tick Tok. Just saying. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could send you some. Stupid laws!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!