Sunday, August 7, 2022

VEGAN ZUCCHINI BREAD

 Another day of almost rest. I say almost because I started to do things after some rest. I finished the movie Ant Man and The Wasp. Then I decided to get something completed before I watch another movie. 

I went downstairs and cleared out four boxes of clothes that have been in those boxes since I moved in my house over 15 years ago. It is easy to ignore some boxes when you stick them in a corner. I went through the boxes and threw out a bunch of stuff, made a large box of donation, put some things away and made a little box of items that I don't quite fit into. The boxes are gone! Then I moved a piece of furniture back to that location and moved the dog bed out from under the TV. Since I live in earthquake country, it is not good to have a dog bed under a TV. The room looks more balanced. 

Of course I cleaned everything and then changed the bedding (since I opened the boxes on the bed) and aired out my comforter. When I cleaned out the boxes I found something that was lost years ago. My girlfriend lost their iPod years ago and it caused a big fight. I thought she washed it in the laundry and did not want to tell me or lost it outside of the house (she wasn't supposed to take it outside because she had already lost one). I was angry when she insisted I buy her another iPod. Instead I gave her my old iPod and bought myself a new one. Well, I laughed so hard when I found the iPod in a box of my clothes. I have no idea how it could have gotten in that box. I plugged it in and it still works!!

It reminded me of when I lost the back to my remote. I looked everywhere for that thing. I ended up having to buy a new remote. Years later I found it in a pair of shoes in the toe of the shoe. How it got that far from where the remote was kept, I have no idea. Things fly when you drop them.

I then took a shower and sat outside to read another coaching book. 

After a bit outside, I came in and watched another movie: Avengers: Infinity War. I am now up to 22 movies completed. 

I baked two vegan zucchini breads. I had a few zucchinis and thought it would be a good thing to bake. They came out really good. 


After watching a little bit of a streaming concert I decided to go to bed. My hands are hurting a bit. This week is jury duty week but I didn't get called for Monday. Fingers crossed.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Wow that seems like a lot. Hell I am tired just reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!