Sunday, August 21, 2022

IT IS COLD OUTSIDE

 The temperature has dropped here. It is so cold that my heat turned on. I turned it off and we are roughing it. I put on a sweat shirt. This weather is crazy. I watched the movie Geostorm today and it seems kind of like what is going on right now in the world. Floods, drought, weird storms, etc. Maybe the movie Geostorm is a warning of what is coming just like the movie Contagion was about a pandemic like Covid. 

Today was a day of chatting on the phone with friends, sitting in the backyard reading a book, walking Lucky and not getting my work done. I did get a load of laundry completed. 

I am trying to stay relaxed since this will be a big week. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You are not kidding about a long week. For heavens sake, it may go on forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate long weeks like this. I think I need a vacation!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!