Saturday, August 6, 2022

NOT FEELING UP TO SNUFF TODAY

 I didn't feel very good today so I spent the day watching movies. I watched the end of Black Widow, Black Panther and Thor: Ragnarok. I am trying to finish up the Marvel series before more are put out in the theaters. I am on #20 and it goes up to 36. So only 16 more to go. That includes the series Loki, WandaVision, What if?, Eternals, Hawkeye, and Moon Knight. 

I do have to say that I am understanding it so much more now that I am viewing them in chronological order instead of how they came out in the movie theater. It is no wonder I was so confused. I used to go to the movies with friends who read the comic books as kids so they understood all of this. I would annoy them with questions. Then of course when a different person would play a character it also confused me. 

I did spend a bit of time outside in the backyard reading a book on coaching. Okay I mostly skimmed it but it was a short, sort of fluff book on coaching. I read enough to get the point. I took some notes and got some vitamin D. 

I did make a delicious dinner. I have a ton of zucchini and yellow squash. I cut them up and roasted them covered in olive oil and paprika. Then I made some brown rice. Then I made a sauce from coconut milk, some tomato paste, curry powder, cumin, and a small bit of turmeric. I put the roasted veggies over the rice and then put the sauce over the whole thing. It was fantastic. 

I am going to lay back down. My RA is doing me in today.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have gone to the theater about 25 times in 4 years. I have never seen one of the marvel movies. So you win.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!