Thursday, August 11, 2022

TIME FOR CELEBRATION

This is day four and I have been excused from jury duty. I do not have to appear. They never called my number. The gods looked down on me. 

A person with a Porsche parked part way into my driveway and all the way in my red zone. This has happened many times and many times I have "ticket and towed" the car. Today I decided to ticket the car. It maybe my new neighbors car and I don't want another neighbor upset with me. Although why they get upset with me, I don't understand. Who parks blocking someone's driveway without permission for hours and expects their car to be there when they return? 

Not much else happened today other than the fence company called to say I was not forgotten and they would be calling next week. I guess there was some sort of admin snafu. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering where my Porsche' goes. I am tired of buying a new one every few days.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!