Friday, August 5, 2022

CHAIR SAGA PART DEUX #3

Yes, the chair boxes arrived today. No, the $40 trick did not work this time. The delivery guy was smaller than I was so he was not going to carry a heavy box. I think the delivery company should rethink who they have delivering large packages. I rolled the lighter package up my stairs (just like I did last time) so that is upstairs. The heavier box is downstairs. I will have to wait until my strong friend/handyman come by to get it upstairs. 

I did get rid of a bit of the cardboard and packing in the trash this week. But now I have more. It will take me weeks to get rid of it all. 

I had my first day of coaching today. I think it went really well considering. I don't think the person was clear on expectations and I don't think I quite understood what she wanted. I think we are clear now. I have some reading to do this weekend. 

I checked and I do not have jury duty on Monday. I will have to check again each day for the following day. 

My dog walkers daughter came with him today since it is her last week before school starts. She very quietly told me she liked the cookies I gave them earlier this week. Did I have more she wanted to know? I was so happy to get them out of the house. I gave her a whole little bag. She usually hates sweets but she liked these. She really likes Lucky. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Well the chair is almost home and a great win from the dog walkers GF.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!