Wednesday, August 10, 2022

NO JURY DUTY STREAK CONTINUES

My "no jury duty" streak has continued. I do not have jury duty again tomorrow. A number of groups were called in to serve jury duty but not my group. I don't think I will be so lucky on Friday. Although someone told me they don't like to start calling people in on Fridays. We shall see. 

I contacted two landscapers after the landscaper I spoke to didn't return my call. Let's see if one of these gets back to me. 

The fence update: I heard back from the boss and he spoke to someone and I am supposed to hear something. I did not today. I better tomorrow. 

Other than all of this, I worked. 

Lucky got a new toy today. I have been putting her carrots in toys to keep her busy since she is hungry. She needs to shrink her tummy. I will post a photo tomorrow. She hasn't quite mastered it yet which is good. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!