Friday, August 26, 2022

NATIONAL DOG DAY 2022

 I told my mentor that my client agreed to sign my contract.  He said he is glad we are friends and that he would be afraid to go up against me because he would lose. What a compliment! 

I had my second coaching session where I am coaching someone in my field.  It went much better than the first session. The client was happy and can't wait for the third session. I am happy it is working out. 

When my handyman was here the other day, I asked him to look at my new end table. He noticed that there was a crack on one leg. I wrote to the company with hopes that they would help me considering the 30 days was up the day before. They wrote back and asked me what pieces I needed replaced. Such good customer service. It must have broken in shipping. It is metal so I could not have done it. Another piece seems bent (that is what the handyman was looking at) so I am going to see if they will send me another. 

It is National Dog Day so here is a dog picture. 

She sees you and wants you to wish her a happy National Dog Day! 

That is about all today. My RA is a bit better but I am nervous to say anything. I still have fatigue but my feet seem better. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!