Thursday, August 25, 2022

ARTHRITIS GROUP MEETING

 Today had some good things happen. 

1. My client agreed to my contract after a few weeks of being difficult. I have the gig for 6 more months. 

2. I had a really good Arthritis Group meeting. We all just talked and got to know each other. It was fun to hangout with folks even over zoom. 

3. My handyman fixed a few more things and my flag (which has been such a problem) is now fixed and doesn't make so much noise anymore. 

So it has been a pretty good day. I also got a food delivery. I ordered some things to get ready for my endoscopy. I know it is a week away but those days go very quickly. Plus with the way stocks are at stores, you never know what will be available next week or next month. 

I did buy one thing that I have been waiting for months to find. Vegan Babybel cheese. Yes! They make vegan Babybel cheese and I want to try it. I used to love Babybel cheese when I was young. It was too expensive for our family but as a treat I would get one every once in a while. I bought a bag of them. I can't wait to try one. I hear they are really good. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!