Tuesday, August 30, 2022

I CALLED THE VET

Lucky has been a bit lethargic. She has not been excited to see me when I leave and come home, she sleeps a lot, she doesn't want to go with the dog walker. I am concerned. Once I get her outside she walks as fast as usual. I spoke to the vet today and they want me to bring her in. They think she is in pain. Because she is on steroids I can't give her a basic pain med so I took her off the steroids. 

Tonight she seemed a bit like her old self and wanted to play for a few minutes. I kept her home from the dog walker and made her rest. I called the Vet and made an appointment for next week but they said call in the morning and see if they had a cancellation.

The fence pieces have all arrived locally so the fence is moving along. Slowly...

I contacted the landscaper and moved that along.

I had my third physical therapy appointment today. I found out interesting information: people who have Sjogren's have a higher rate of urinary issues. Sjogren's goes hand and hand with RA. So that was interesting new I was unprepared for. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!