Thursday, August 4, 2022

CHAIR SAGA PART DEUX #2

 Well, no shock, the chair didn't arrive today. I will be on chair watch tomorrow. 

A few weeks ago I decided to call a locksmith to enhance one of my doors. The bottom lock had been jimmied a while back and I worried that someone would try to break in the door. Another lock had glue in it from someone trying to mess with it. I called a locksmith today thinking the appointment would be in a week or so. Instead they came out late this afternoon. I had him look at three doors and we decided to enhance all the doors, add a couple of locks and replace a couple of locks. One lock had deteriorated from the weather and needed to be replaced but I didn't know it. I feel much safer now. 

That was pretty much my whole day. I didn't get to eat a frozen meal until 8:30pm.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Imagine the UPS driver were a locksmith? Heck your chair might have arrived the day you ordered it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!