Tuesday, August 16, 2022

VEGAN FUNFETTI CAKE

 I woke up today and decided to bake a cake. I found a cake recipe in Real Simple that has no eggs and no butter. It is a vegan funfetti type cake. That is where you put jimmies in the cake. I had to scramble to get together enough jimmies to make the 3 tablespoons I needed. There are regular jimmies, Christmas jimmies and Valentine's day jimmies all mixed together. In the cake you can't tell since they get baked in the batter. I put chocolate ganache on top with more "jimmies" in flower shapes.The cake tastes delicious and is super moist. 


It was a warm day so I had to put this cake in the refrigerator very fast so the ganache would set.

It was a day of the gas/electric guy coming by again to mark the place where the fence will be built. Once again the fence people have not marked the area so it was another wasted trip. Then I had a food delivery. I also had a phone call from a landscaper. It was a busy day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!