Monday, August 15, 2022

RICE PILAF WITH SAUTEED MUSHROOMS

 Today I made rice pilaf with fresh shiitake mushrooms. It tastes really good. I made the pilaf and then mixed in the sauteed mushrooms. Yum!

It was just a day full of work and zooms. Lucky went to the park and is zonked out on the couch. She has been so happy with her new toy.

I put carrot pieces in the hidie holes and she has to open them and find them. She still hasn't figured out that the orange parts move in a circle so the long white parts can move back and forth. She is smart and she will figure it out eventually. It keeps her entertained which is the most important thing. 

I am heading to bed. I am so tired but the soreness in my hands is not as bad today. That is a good thing.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey that corn looks incredible, I am betting on Lucky tomorrow for certain.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!