Monday, August 1, 2022

CHAIR SAGA PART DEUX

Well, I called about my massage chair today and the company is going to send me a new chair. I asked them what I should do with the old chair and they said to donate it or give it away. So now I need to figure out what to do with the old chair I have a couple of options. More on that later.

I decided today to make vegan cookies and cream ice cream. I've been having a little hankering for ice cream lately and I had some leftover Oreos so it made sense to make cookies and cream ice cream. It tastes delish.
well that's about all for today. It was rainy and overcast almost all day so not a day to be outside. Although Lucky did go to the park with the dog walker.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. That cookies and cream looks wonderful. Yumm, send me three of those.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!