Friday, November 27, 2020

THE BEGINNING OF THE CHRISTMAS SHOWS

 I took a break from cooking today after hours of cooking yesterday.  I spent hours watching some TV before I started on mundane household chores.  Then I rode the stationary bike for 45 minutes.  I feel like after all the food yesterday I should have ridden much longer.  Although I did skip the dessert yesterday.  

I was excited when I got my delivery of toilet paper today.  I never thought getting a delivery of toilet paper would elicit such excitement.  I think I have enough toilet paper to last through January if I conserve.  Another thing I never thought I would be saying.

I spent my evening watching old Christmas animated shows.  It is so sad that network TV is taking these shows off television.  These shows were good and had a message about being good to each other and putting others first.  Something I think this world needs right now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!