Wednesday, November 4, 2020

TAKING IT EASY TODAY

I woke up today and my back was a bit sore.  Ever since I took a tumble down the stairs, I have been having intermittent back pain.  I decided to take it easy with the backyard furniture situation for one day and take care of it tomorrow.  I have one more day before the rain comes.

I spent some time watching some cooking course videos.  I learned how to make ramen.  I can't wait to try it.  I ordered an essential ingredient for making vegan ramen and it will arrive in a few days. 

My supermarket delivery arrived this evening.  Once again, no tofu.  I was going to make curry with tofu tomorrow so I will have to rethink that recipe. I got most of the things I ordered so that is a positive.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!