Wednesday, November 25, 2020

DAY TWELVE COOKING COURSE & SOLAR POWER

At 7:30 am I was woken by a doorbell ring from Amazon. My package of juniper berries and agar agar powder arrived. I was so happy! I will be able to cook the items I want for Thanksgiving. 


Agar agar powder is a vegetarian gelatin. It is used in a bunch of the recipes in my cooking course. I had never heard of it before. 

My brother B set up a meeting with a solar power company today. I wanted to put in solar power years ago when I did my construction but solar panels were super expensive and very large. I was discouraged from putting them in at that time.  The meeting today was informative and now I have to make a decision. I really want solar power to save the environment and to save money. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!