Monday, November 2, 2020

COOKING CLASS DECISION

 I have been thinking about doing a cooking class, specifically a vegan cooking class.  I did some research and checked out a few different cooking classes.  I settled on a vegan cooking class yesterday and today I signed up for a free seven day trial.  I spent a hour going through the different chapters and videos.  The cooking class I chose is a six month, do it at your own pace course.  They provide the videos, recipes, instructions and you do the courses and get a certificate when you finish each section.  There are hundreds of recipes to view and follow.  The sections are all vegan: sushi, desserts, Thai, Korean, Vietnamese, German, pasta, brunch, raw food, chocolates and more.  So many recipes I have no idea how to make.  I am excited to make gnocchi and sushi.  I will decide this week if I am going to participate in this cooking class for six months.  I am tired of making the same things over and over.  I need some new recipes in the food repertoire.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!