Tuesday, November 3, 2020

ÉLECTION DAY

 It’s Election Day and I decided that this year it was best to stay busy. I cleaned off the stuff in the backyard. I started with the cushions on my deck. I took a brush and some cleaner and scrubbed them. Then I rinsed and set them out to dry.  Then I moved to my Adirondack chairs and drinks table. I scrubbed and rinsed them. I rinsed off my new hammock frame and new fountain. Once everything was clean, I set them in places to dry. It is supposed to rain this weekend so I want to get everything put away before. Last year I didn’t get things put away and it started raining and I had to wait days for things to dry out. 

Tomorrow I am storing the items for the winter. I already took down the table umbrella. Things last longer when I take them down and store them. This year I am planning to clear out a storage area under my stairs that has not been utilized before except for a few things. It is a dead zone with dirt floors but perfect to store tables and chairs. 

I then watched more cooking videos. I am excited to make walnut pesto.  I may have all the ingredients to give it a try. It looks to creamy and delicious. 

I spent the evening watching (and not watching) the returns with my zoom friends. It was fun listening to music and talking.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!