Sunday, November 1, 2020

PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM THIS TIME

 I decided to make peppermint chip ice cream today.  I am not sure why peppermint chip ice cream because I have been talking about coffee ice cream for a week.  I just got a bug this morning to mint ice cream.  I finished the Oreo cream ice cream last night (I ate way too much in honor of Halloween) and wanted to make more.  I like having two flavors in the house.  I get bored too easily.  I really have it down how to make the ice cream.  I have found the cheapest way to make vegan ice cream.  I think I am going to see if my brother can help me figure out the price of a batch just for fun.  I bet it isn't much more than one pint of a Ben & Jerry's.  And I can make what ever flavor I want.  I am getting better at the flavors.  I am trying different combinations.  I think Chunky Monkey is in my future!  I have all the ingredients.  

My peppermint chocolate chip ice cream is the natural version.  I didn't have green extract to make it green.  It tastes delicious and I can't wait to have some.  It will be so refreshing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!