Friday, November 20, 2020

SILVER SPARKLY CHRISTMAS TREE

 I had the beginnings of another headache today so I had a rest instead of cooking.  

There were three deliveries today.  My new (and free) Google Nest Mini showed up.  I got it for buying something else months ago.  I was excited to get it not because I need another thing to play music but because Echos don't really answer many questions.  Echos can tell you the time and the weather but they can't answer Google type questions.  The Google Nest Mini will be great for those questions.   I am happy about this free gift.

Then my prescription arrived.  Then my Christmas tree arrived.  Yup, I bought a Christmas tree.  I love a real Christmas tree but this year this will not be possible.  I have a little Charlie Brown Christmas tree that I have used for years but it is getting old and worn.  

This year I decided to go old school and get a silver Christmas tree.  I always wanted one and I had this one in my shopping cart for a year. Well, finally it went down in price and I bought it.  It is a 6' silver sparkly Christmas tree.  It comes with its own stand and Christmas balls.  

So, it will be a disco Christmas this year.  I love a sparkly Christmas and if there was a year that needed to be sparkly, 2020 is the year.  I can't wait to post a picture of it.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!