Sunday, November 29, 2020

CHERRIES GARCIA ICE CREAM

My day started with no wifi. Ugh. Then it came back on. Then off. Then on. Then off for hours. Double Ugh. 

My friends kid came and took my bird, Sunny, to get a pedicure, wings clipped and beak clipped. I also needed some food. The kid was excited to show me his new used car. While they were gone, I cleaned Sunny's cage (it needed it) and then retook a photo for the Christmas card. The photo I took a few days ago turned out to be a tad out of focus. This photo turned out much better. 

When the kids returned we talked for over an hour. I was at the top of my stairs and he was at the bottom about 15-20 feet away. 

Then I made the first part of the Cherries Garcia Ice Cream and got it in the fridge. Four hours later I got it in the ice cream maker. I put the cherries in and then the chocolate chunks. The cherries made it a pink color. It tastes good. I only had a quick taste. 
It's still soft and will harden in the freezer. The cherry juice made it softer. It was only about 1/2 teaspoon.  It will taste terrific.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!